Well Hello There!
I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dana.
Things I like:
- making friends
- the color pink
- feeling loved
- old westerns
I also thoroughly enjoy having a cynical sense of humor and making fun of the obnoxious things people do/say.
Things I don't really like:
- obnoxiously loud noises (and people)
- a messy room
- having to wake up before 7:30 A.M.
- inconsiderate people
- unfriendly people
- my seemingly very lengthy school career
I'm trying to find out who I am and what I want to do, just like everybody else. Here's what I know so far:
- I need to overcome my fear of being on my own
- I need and want to make more friends
- I want to move to Las Vegas and be a bartender for a little while, even though that has nothing to do with my major.
- I want to TRAVEL
- I am a very caring person. It's debatable on whether or not I am too much so.
- I like being peaceful, but I also like to be overwhelmingly alive
- I am willing to change and learn and grow. If you want to join me on that journey, I would be glad to have you :)